100 grams of spelled flour
1/2 bag of baking powder - 6 grams
100 grams of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
pinch of cinnamon
small pinch of salt
2 large eggs
30 grams of poppy beans
100-150 grams of roasted hazelnuts
2-3 tablespoons of raisins
60 ml plain yogurt
20 ml of sunflower oil
1. Mix eggs together with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
2. Flour mix together with baking powder and sift them,
stir in salt. Hazelnuts coarsely chop.
3. In the bowl where the eggs are add the sifted flour
mixture, yogurt, oil and cinnamon.
4. Using a spatula, stir poppy, 2/3 roasted hazelnuts and raisins.
5. Pour the mixture into a well greased baking dish (Isabelle Rose)
and sprinkle with remaining nuts and a little poppy.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees 25-30 minutes.