We are happy to introduce to you our new 100% handmade ceramic mugs which are perfect for tea or a larger cup of coffee for all the coffee lovers.
Each mug is different from the other as they are all unique and handmade. The mugs come in two lovely colours; ivory with pastel pink dots and ivory with pastel blue dots. The volume of the mug is 380 ml.
The mugs are available on the following link:
We wish you a happy shopping!
Your Isabelle Rose team ♡
• 200 g unsalted butter
• 200 g powder sugar
• 1 medium egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 0.5 teaspoon ground ginger
• 0.5 teaspoon mixed spice
• 0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 400 g plain flour
• Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
• Mix in the egg and vanilla.
• Mix in the spices.
• Sieve in the flour and combine into a dough.
• Once the dough has pulled together wrap it in cling film and pop it in for 30 minutes.
• Roll out the dough with the embossed rolling pin to just shy of a 1cm thickness.
• Cut out the shapes you want and pop the pieces on a greaseproof paper lined baking tray.
• Pop the cut out dough back into the fridge for 30 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/160 degrees fan oven.
• Pop the biscuits in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the dough is firm to the touch and just starting to go light brown.
• You don’t want them going golden brown or they will dry too hard. You can see how pale the finished biscuits are above.
• Leave to cool on a cooling rack and once cold store in an air tight container.
New hand creams in 7 designs and three scents; velvet woods, sweet pea and rose.
The creams are in designs Spring forest beige and blue, Marie pink floral and Marie pink dots, Emily and a totally new design Lawinia.
We were very careful to select the best quality for our costumers. The creams are not tested on animals and are paraben and sulphate free.
Ingredients are following: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Ceteareth-25, Cetereth 6, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) seed Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Kelp Algae, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Thistle Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifiolia seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Shop now ↷ https://isabellerosehome.com/product-category/cosmetics/
Your Isabelle Rose Team ♡
We are happy to present you our new catalogue, many of you already get it by post but here is the online version too.
NEW CATALOGUE - The Neverending Story of Decor 2019/2020
Inside you will find great ceramics, new porcelain lines, many cute textile items, enamel, bamboo travel mugs, our best selling compost bins, cosmetics, leather items, wooden clocks and more.
If you have a store or online store register here:
Lovely day to all of you and happy shopping!
Isabelle Rose Home team
Our lovely textile is here also in lovely pastel blue colour! We really love our pink and red Polka dot textile, so we decided to make also the same pattern in another great colour. Pastel blue is great colour to combine with our ceramics, porcelain and many other products.
Check out new items here: https://isabellerosehome.com/product-category/home-design-textile/